Thursday, October 17, 2013

Goodbye Collaboration Kits!


KAagard_CollabRetirement2

It’s time to say “goodbye” to these four collaboration products that are currently in my store.  Some of my portions of these kits may be available at a later date. However, this will be the last chance to pick up the following items as a full and complete collaboration products. All of my retiring collabs are 50% off through October 25th, so don’t miss them! You can see all of my retiring collaboration products HERE in my store.

Jungle Boogie

_KAagard_BCD_JungleBoogie_Kit_PVW

Jungle Boogie Quick Pages

_KAagard_BCD_JungleBoogie_QP_PVW

Tiptoe through the Garden

_KAagard_Charlize_TiptoeThruTheGarden_Kit_PVW

Tiptoe Through the Garden Quick Pages

_KAagard_Charlize_TiptoeThruTheGarden_QP_PVW

I am currently working on new goodies for Digital Scrapbooking Day, which is coming up November 2nd. I’ll be back soon with some sneak peeks with chances to win free products! See you soon!!

0 comments: