Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scrap Orchard Advent – Christmas Countdown


35012_10151182686711799_1153831194_n

The Scrap Orchard Advent Event begins December 1st. This means that during December, not only will you find some of the biggest discounts of the year at Scrap Orchard, you can also collect a super cute and huge kit for FREE!

Want to know how it works? Each designer will have a 24 hour sale each day leading up to the 25th. Every day, one designer’s door on the Advent Calendar will be “opened” and the links to that designer’s portion of the collab will be provided. On that day you will also be able to see the discount that designer is offering.

Each day is a surprise, so I can’t tell you the exact day of my sale and freebie. But I will tell you a couple things about my day. I’ll be releasing a brand new kit on my sale day at the discounted price! Also, make sure to sign up for the newsletter now, because my day is coming up really soon and I don’t want you to miss it! Do you see anything on the calendar that looks like it might be from me? *wink wink*

IMPORTANT: Each designer sale and freebie is available for 24 hours only. So make sure to sign up for the Scrap Orchard newsletter so that you don’t miss any of them! If you are not signed up for the Scrap Orchard newsletter, you can sign up HERE.)

I'll have some sneak peeks of my new kit coming soon!

I also wanted to let you know that if you missed my Santa's Little Helper kit last week while it was available in the Farmer's Market, it is no longer available in the individual element and paper packs. But it is now available as a full kit. It is 20% off this week during the Fresh Fruit Sale HERE at Scrap Orchard.

Santa's Little Helper






0 comments: